Bliss Balls | Carrotcake
André Hazes sang about it: we love Orange! That’s why our range absolutely has to include Carrot Cake. In fact, we think this bon-bon is the closest thing to a coffee pastry. Try it yourself. We can’t wait to hear what you think.
How to make it?
- Soak the dates in lukewarm water for 15 minutes.
- Blitz the carrot together with the nuts and spice mix in a food processor to a smooth flour-like consistency.
- Add the dates and run the food processor until a dough forms.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough into 10 to 12 equally sized balls.
- dates, WALNUTS, OATS, gingerbread spices and desiccated coconut
- Netto weight:
- 119 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1617,73 kJ / 386,20 kcal, fat: 13,59 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 2,93 g, carbohydrates: 56,11 g, of which sugars: 44,88 g, protein: 6,22 g, dietary fibre: 8,08 g, salt: 0,01 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..