Bliss Balls | Speculaas (type of spiced shortcrust biscuit)
Who hasn’t grown up with it: a speculaasje with coffee, on a (white) sandwich or just as a snack. These bon-bons add an extra dimension to your many years of speculaas experience: you see a bon-bon, you think of truffles, but you taste your youth, your present and your future. Speculaas is here to stay! Stayculaasje anyone?
How to make it?
- Soak the dates in lukewarm water for 15 minutes.
- Blitz all other ingredients in a food processor to a smooth flour-like consistency.
- Add the dates and run the food processor until a dough forms. Too dry? Add a teaspoon of water and mix it again.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough into 10 to 12 equally sized balls.
- dates, CASHEWS, OATS and gingerbread spices
- Netto weight:
- 142 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1497,11 kJ /358,28 kcal, fat: 8,38 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 1,54 g, carbohydrates: 60,53 g, of which sugars: 49,68 g, protein: 6,63 g, dietary fibre: 7,12 g, salt: 0,01 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..