Bread to serve with drinks | Wine Bread
Bread and wine in one
Sometimes we wonder how we come up with it all. Like now: wine and bread in one! If that takes your party to the next level, we don't know what will. And the best thing; it’s on the table in a wink, or drink! All you have to do is add some red wine to our mix and after an hour tops you will serve your guests the ideal bread to go with a cheese platter. Cheers… ehhh enjoy your food!
How to make it?
This mix, a splash of red et voilà; your very own wine bread.
- Empty the bag into a bowl and add the red wine.
- Mix this with a spatula or spoon until all the moisture has been absorbed. Do not knead!
- Then place the mix in the desired shape on the baking tray. Bake in 40 to 45 minutes at 220 degrees (baking times are guidelines and may vary by type of oven).
Serve the bread with some cheese and a glass of the same wine!
- WHEAT flour, grape sugar, raising agents: E450i and E500ii, baker's salt, rosemary and black pepper
- Add yourself:
- red wine
- Netto weight:
- 348 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1390,7 kJ / 330 kcal, fat: 1,3 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,3 g, carbohydrates: 69,7 g, of which sugars: 2,9 g, protein: 9,8 g, dietary fibre: 3 g, salt: 1,5 g
- Serving tip:
- serve the bread with some cheese and the same wine!
There are no reviews written yet about this product..