Chocolate Liqueur/Liquor | Bottle | Pure Bliss
Chocolate and liquor. Together. That is the height of happiness. The combination with raspberries makes the deep cocoa taste just a little more complex and intense. You don't know what you taste. In one word: blissful!
In this bottle you don't find regular cocoa. No, you will find cocoa beans directly shipped from rainforests in Esmeraldas by Original Beans. When you break off a piece of Original Beans chocolate, not only are you moments away from enjoying the rarest cacao beans in their purest form—you are breaking ground for a tree. At Original Beans they want to reward Mother Nature for giving us such delicious chocolate. This resulted in a few projects and products that makes your mouth water.
How to make it?
- Pour yourself some pure bliss by adding alcohol to the bottle.
- Place the bottle in a nice spot and give it a daily affectionate shake.
- After 6 weeks you can filter the liqueur through a fine sieve or coffee filter and the doors to chocolate heaven will open for you.
- brown sugar, chocolate chips and raspberry
- Add yourself:
- gin or vodka
- Netto weight:
- 250 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1832,3 kJ / 373,39 kcal, fat: 10,8 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 6,6 g, carbohydrates: 82,6 g, of which sugars: 77,5 g, protein: 2,34 g, salt: 0,04 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..