Chocolate Liqueur/Liquor | Pocket Bottle | Pure Bliss
Chocolate has held a special place in our hearts since the Golden Age. Pure raw cocoa nibs give you this ultimate happy feeling, not to mention it’s served in a pretty bottle. The height of happiness. The combination of vanilla and pink pepper makes the deep cocoa taste just a little more complex and intense. In one word: blissful! Yummy! A chocolate liqueur which will leave you feeling merry and bright. Drink this liqueur pure or add whipped cream.
In this bottle you don't find regular cocoa. No, you will find cocoa beans directly shipped from rainforests in Esmeraldas by Original Beans. When you break off a piece of Original Beans chocolate, not only are you moments away from enjoying the rarest cacao beans in their purest form—you are breaking ground for a tree. At Original Beans they want to reward Mother Nature for giving us such delicious chocolate. This resulted in a few projects and products that makes your mouth water.
How to make it?
- Pour yourself some pure bliss by adding alcohol to the pocket bottle.
- Place the bottle in a nice spot and give it a daily affectionate shake.
- After 6 weeks you can filter the liqueur through a fine sieve or coffee filter and the doors to chocolate heaven will open for you.
- chocolate chips, raspberry and brown sugar
- Add yourself:
- gin or vodka
- Netto weight:
- 75 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1832,3 kJ / 373,4 kcal, fat: 10,8 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 6,6 g, carbohydrates: 82,6 g, of which sugars: 77,5 g, protein: 2,3 g, salt: 0,04 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..