Fruitsmoothie | Make Smoothies Not Waste
Save more, waste less & eat healthier
Did you know that on average we chuck out almost 14.2 kilos of fruit and vegetables every year? If we just eat them instead of unnecessarily throwing them away, we save roughly 240,000,000 kilos of food from wastage. Worth it, right?!
Good news: with your leftover fruit and this Smoothiestarter, a mix of oatmeal, coconut, ginger and sumac, you’ll have a great thick smoothie on the table in no time. This way you save more and waste less.
How to make it?
- Wash, peel and puree +/- 400 grams of ready to be chucked out-fruit. Mix & match! Banana adds sweetness and makes it deliciously creamy, just like avocado. Berries add a summery effect, as do mango and melon.
- Add the smoothie starter and a splash of (vegetable) milk to taste.
- Puree until all lumps are gone. Ready!
- OATmeal, grated coconut, ginger and sumac
- Add yourself:
- (trow-away) fruit and milk
- Netto weight:
- 23 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1999,06 kJ /476 kcal, fat: 27,06 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 22,58 g, carbohydrates: 37,37 g, of which sugars: 4,7 g, protein: 8,71 g, dietary fibre: 12,6 g, salt : 0,8 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..