Glühwein | Jar | Warm Wishes
The winter classic par excellence. At a Christmas market in the heart of the city or on the slopes: mulled wine is a trendy heartwarmer. From now on it is possible to brew your own party. No cold winter day will be the same with your homemade mulled wine. It's up to you whether you make it with or without alcohol. Whichever variant you choose, our recipe is here for you.
How to make it?
- Put the mix in a pan. Add the wine and sugar, or the apple juice.
- Heat gently for 20 minutes, without boiling.
- Serve. Warm yourself up.
- freeze dried cranberries, cinnamon, dried orange, star anise, cloves, pink pepper and cardamom
- Add yourself:
- red wine (or apple juice for an alcohol-free version) and sugar
- Netto weight:
- 49 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1407,53 kJ / 335,93 kcal, fat: 2,3 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,2 g, carbohydrates: 70 g, of which sugars: 50,17 g, protein: 1,9 g, salt: 0,08 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..