Sangria Wit | Carafe
We like to paint the town red, but...
...at Pineut we are also crazy about white sangria. Where the world famous red variant feels 100% Spanish, the white sibling gives you that wonderful exotic Hello Summer feeling! The colourful combination of mango, apple and mint clearly visible against the condensed glass gives you the impression that you are in the tropics. Or in Africa. Could that be due to our sustainable mango from Burkina Faso?
How to make it?
- Fill the carafe with the wine. Set aside for 4-6 hours to allow the fruit to work its magic.
- Add the water and ice and... serve!
A splash of triple sec liqueur or brandy gives the sangria an extra kick!
- pineapple, mango, apple and orange (all of them dried)
- Add yourself:
- white wine, sparkling water and ice cubes
- Netto weight:
- 32 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1416,56 kJ / 336,25 kcal, fat: 2,83 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,72 g, carbohydrates: 69,19 g, of which sugars: 66,06 g, protein: 2,94 g, dietary fibre: 10,37 g, salt: 0,03 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..