Strawberry Liqueur/Liquor | Bottle | The Wild Lady
Wild strawberries have been growing for ages in forests in the Netherlands and Belgium. This wild lady is bursting with these beautiful strawberries. Combine her with cane sugar and mint. Be careful though, she can be dangerous. She is pretty easy to drink.
Our Wild Lady is bursting with delicious freeze-dried strawberries. The delightful flavour and texture is preserved, thanks to this beautiful conserving method. It also lengthens the preservability which allows you to eat these strawberries out of season! And it is a very sustainable method, since the surplus of strawberries don't have to be thrown away. We like that.
How to make it?
- Add gin or vodka and mint to the pocket bottle.
- Put the bottle on a nice spot and give it a daily affectionate shake.
- After 6 weeks your lady is at her wildest and you can filter her through a fine sieve or coffee filter.
- cane sugar and freeze dried strawberries
- Add yourself:
- gin or vodka and fresh leaves of mint (wassed)
- Netto weight:
- 200 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1608 kJ / 384,4 kcal, fat: 0,8 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,07 g, carbohydrates: 90,9 g, of which sugars: 82,7 g, protein: 1,72 g, salt: 0,00 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..