Vegetable Mash | Make Stamppot Not Waste
Save more, waste less & eat healthier
You and I throw away about four kilos of potatoes every year. That is approximately 70 million kilos of potatoes in the Netherlands. While they are often still perfectly fine to eat, even if they are past the official best-before date. These sad taters make a great hash!
How to make it?
- Peel 400 grams of potatoes, cut into quarters and put them in the pan.
- Fill the pan with water to +/- 1 cm above the potatoes and cook for 20 minutes, until you can easily pierce them with a fork.
- Meanwhile, heat 125 ml (vegetable) milk with the apple and onion mix, about 5 minutes. DO NOT bring to the boil.
- Drain the potatoes, mash to a hash, add the milk and season with salt, pepper and maybe a knob of butter.
- dried apple, onion and cinnamon
- Add yourself:
- potatoes, water and milk
- Netto weight:
- 20 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1489,24 kJ / 353,19 kcal, fat: 0,63 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,14 g, carbohydrates: 77,42 g, of which sugars: 54,90 g, protein: 4,26 g, dietary fibre: 2 g, salt: 0,1 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..